Be Careful When Charging Electronics – Outcome Could Be Deadly

West Milford Fire Department shared this information which could be a lifesaver.

This week the West Milford Fire Department responded to a house fire caused by a laptop computer. Investigation revealed a potential failure of the lithium ion battery pack. We remind residents to use caution when charging devices lithium ion batteries. Devices should not be left unattended while charging. Devices should never be left on beds, chairs, sofas, while charging.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s